Struggling with the Pain of Frozen Shoulder?
Does This Describe You?
- You are struggling with shoulder pain and not sure what to do or who to ask?
- You are frustrated that your injury is stopping you from doing the things you love?
- You are having difficulty sleeping because of your shoulder pain and this is affecting your energy and well being during the day?
- You had an injection for your pain but the pain came back?
- You are frustrated that it feels like life is on hold since your injury started?
- You are struggling to everyday things like washing and dressing and are worried about loosing your independence.
- You are starting to worry that this isn’t ever going to get better and might mean you are getting arthritis or a might need an operation or injection?
Here at Osteopathy Malta, our highly experienced team are dedicated to serving the local community in Malta and helping shoulder pain sufferers just like you, get back to doing the things you love, without pain
Struggling With the Pain of A Frozen Shoulder or Adhesive Capsulitis?
Claim Your Free Information Pack - 5 Simple Ways to Get Relief from Frozen Shoulder Pain At Home Today
What is a Frozen Shoulder/Adhesive Capsulitis?
Frozen shoulder, also known as adhesive capsulitis is a condition in which a tissue called the joint capsule within the shoulder, suddenly becomes inflamed and begins to dramatically tighten up. This causes:
- Pain in and around the shoulder area
- Sudden stiffness and reduced range of movement within the shoulder joint
- Difficulty sleeping due to the pain
- Pain doing simple movements such as washing and dressing.
Most cases of frozen shoulder happen out of the blue with no obvious reason, however a small number of cases occur after trauma such as a fall, operation or road traffic accident.
The Frozen Shoulder Program
Here at Osteopathy Malta we have helped 1000s of patients just like you with our 3 Step Frozen Shoulder Program
Step 1 Relieve Your Pain
Following examination and diagnosis, our osteopaths get to work on relieving the pain of your frozen shoulder. This will involve:
- Soft and deep tissue massage techniques to gently reduce the muscle tension and soreness.
- Gentle shoulder joint mobilisation to start to get the joint moving again
- Treatment to your neck and upper back as these have often got very tight due to the amount of pain you have been in
Step 2 Restore range of Movement
Our osteopaths will gently and progressively work to increase your range and quality of movement.
Each case is different but our experienced practitioners will do their best to let you know how long this will take.
This will enable you to start to be able to do normal things like washing and dressing with ease!
Step 3 Recovery
Whether your goal is to be able to:
- Lift your grandchildren again
- Get back to the gym
- Sleep through the night
- Get back to salsa class
Our 3rd step is vital to make sure that you have the strength in the muscles around your shoulder joint, to get back to doing the things you love without pain or restriction.
Is The Frozen Shoulder Program Right for You?
This program may be the solution for you if:
- You are struggling with pain in your shoulder
- You are having trouble sleeping because of your shoulder pain and this is impacting your mood and energy during the day
- You have been told to have an injection and would like to avoid this
- You have already had an injection and the pain has come back
- You have been told to take painkillers and would like to get to the root of the problem
- You have been told that frozen shoulder takes up to 2 years to get better and to just give it more time
- You are starting to worry that you might need a shoulder operation and it’s getting you down
Not Sure if The Frozen Shoulder Program Is Right For You? Take Us Up On One Of Our FREE Options
Claim Your FREE Report
Would you like more information about the above how to get some relief from the pain your are experiencing in your shoulder? Then hit the button below to download a FREE report:
FREE Information Pack - 5 Simple Ways to Get Relief from Shoulder Pain at Home Today
Click the button below to claim and instantly download your free report today.
Book a Free Consultation
Are you unsure if Osteopathy is the right choice for your specific problem?
Would you like to know more about what an Osteopath can do for you?
Or you simply just want to get some advice?
Then click on the button below.
Fill in the form and one of your team will contact you to discuss your specific concerns and conduct a FREE consultation either in person or over the telephone. Please note, no treatment takes place during free consultations.
Why Choose Osteopathy Malta?
Established Local Business
Osteopathy Malta was the first Osteopathic clinic on the beautiful island of Malta, providing excellent osteopathic treatment services by UK Registered Osteopaths.
Osteopathy Malta has an established team of practitioners, dedicated to serving the local community and visitors to Malta.
Wide Range Of Services
Each treatment session is specifically tailored to you, depending on your history and diagnosis.
We provide the following services at the clinic all under one roof, for your
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Clinical Reflexology
- Soft and Deep Tissue Massage
- Foot scan and Insoles Production
- Exercise Physiology
Convenient Opening Hours
We understand how busy life can get and how hard it can be to find time to schedule appointments around work.
So that you can prioritise your recovery and focus on getting better rather than asking for time off work, we are open until 7.30pm weekdays and 9am -1pm on Saturdays
Not sure what to do?
Or Who to ask?
Fill in the form and one of our highly trained practitioners will be in touch ASAP to discuss your specific problem.
Tell Us About Your Problem
Fill in the form and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your specific problem.
Struggling with Shoulder Pain?
Fill in the form and download our FREE information pack: 5 Simple Ways to Get Relief from Shoulder Pain at Home Today.