Join our Team!
Looking for graduates in osteopathy with a passion for learning, personal development and interested in a lifelong experience in their osteopathic career.
Being an osteopath is not just about techniques and manual skills. It’s about listening and communicating with patients and their carers, making a positive impact in their lives, as well as managing your own time and energy efficiently.
At OM clinic, we take care of all aspects of the patients’ experience, as well as that of the treating clinician. We provide full admin support, individual training, regular CPD, goal setting and mentorship.
- Weekly CPD sessions with a diverse international team of experienced osteopaths
- Full-time (40hrs/weekly) position with quarterly bonuses based on performance
- State of the art, centrally located clinic with pilates studio, footscan analysis and full admin support
- Full assistance with registration, indemnity insurance, employment and tax papers.
- Unique opportunity to develop your own patient list in the first clinic of osteopathy in the country
- 300 days of sunshine all year round
- Lower cost of living when compared to the UK
- Relaxed, island life
- English an official language, spoken by 98% of the population.
- Easy flight connections to UK mainland and the rest of Europe
- A financial hub with a steady growth of international Fintech companies
- Minimum University Bachelor’s qualification in Osteopathy including 1000hours of supervised clinical practice. GOsC registration considered an asset.
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
Founded in 2012, Osteopathy Malta is the first osteopathy and complementary health clinic on the islands.
Our main focus is osteopathy, but we also offer other services — regular pilates classes, exercise therapy, foot scans and more — designed to help our patients recover as quickly as possible, manage chronic conditions more effectively and make sure our clients go through the best experience possible.
Because nothing beats the feeling we get when we see our patients make a full recovery, reclaim their health and enjoy their life to the fullest.